In Gorenje, every morning it is necessary to create reports that consider the daily sales and the state of the warehouse.
What was the original process like?
- Every morning, one of the colleagues from the controlling department logged on to the remote desktop, where launched the ERP system and two pre-prepared Excel
reports, which have the task of updating sales and warehouse data
- Several parameters had to be checked before the data could be updated in each excel
- After starting the updates, it was necessary to carry out another check whether the data for the previous day had been uploaded to the ERP system and thus actually
updated in the given Excel
- If everything was fine, user took a few screenshots, inserted them in an email, and sent them along with the reports to the manager
- This work took around 20 minutes every day.